Celebrate in style at The Guildhall, Stockport
The Guildhall has long history of hosting a variety of celebrations.
Birthday parties, Anniversary Celebrations, Christenings, Reunions, Festive gatherings are just a few of the of the types of event we can accommodate in our spacious and characterful venue.
We have two large event suites with large wooden dance floors allowing you to party the night away.
Planning something unique? Enquire now, find out how we can assist in creating your once in a lifetime event.
Our catering service can provide a huge range of options including hot and cold buffets, snacks and desserts.
The all-important bar is always well stocked with beers and spirits from around the world and our wine list is refreshed regularly to ensure all the latest trends are available for you.
Every event is unique but especially here at The Guildhall. We have decades of experience hosting a variety of events, some more unique than others.
From live sporting events such as boxing and wrestling to Corporate Product Launches and Live Concerts, we can assist and advise to ensure your event is a success.
To list just a few categories of event we have experience hosting:
- Society dinners – Require a private space for your society to meet and dine? We have a number of options enabling you to do this
- Funeral gatherings – Stockport Crematorium is a two minute drive away making The Guildhall a comfortable and convenient venue for this important occasion
- Exhibitions – Our versatile venue can accommodate up to 80 ‘stallholder’ tables for a variety of events
- Public Events – Do you need a space to operate a public event? We will work in partnership with you to ensure your event is successful
- Sports Events – Sportsman’s Dinner with guest speaker needing a stage and AV? Children’s sports club presentation needing a tuck shop? These can be accommodated easily and more.
- Charity Events – Here at The Guildhall we support charitable causes whenever we can. Please enquire further to access our charitable rates.
- Dance Events – Both our main event suites have large wooden dance floors. The Wellington Suite dance floor being sprung and able to seat 130 guests (dining) or 200 guests (theatre) in the room entirely off the dance floor – ideal for both professional and amateur dance events.